- Regular attendance in class is essential to the progress of the individual and of the whole class.
- Please be prompt. Students will sit out if they are more than 15 minutes late due to the fact that warm-ups are done in the beginning of class and the studio does not want any student injured.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. A student who misses a class for any reason may schedule a make-up class in another, similar class during the same session. Any classes not made up will be forfeited. After March 1, there will be no make ups available.
- For private lessons, make-ups can be scheduled only if the teacher is given at least 2 weeks notice. You must call to notify the studio of your absence prior to the start of class to be eligible for a make-up class. Classes will be made up according to the instructor.
- For closures due to inclement weather, a message will be posted on the web site and the studio answering machine 1 hour prior to your class time. We do not automatically close on snow days just because schools are closed. Many times the streets are cleared by the afternoon hours.
NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- There is a bulletin board located in the studio lobby. Monthly newsletters, notice of special events, schedule changes, etc. will be posted there for your reference. All information will also be available on our website. Please stay informed!
DANCE STUDIOS AND LOBBY AREAS:
- Only students, teachers and assistants are allowed in the studio rooms during class time. If you arrive a few minutes late, please check in at the front desk and we will have someone take them into the classroom to avoid any further disruption
- No gum, food, or drinks are permitted in the studio rooms. Water bottles are allowed.
- The waiting area is for the convenience of our students and their families. Be sure to respect others and the session. Parents: Please do not let your children run in the studio at ANY time. It is dangerous for them and for our other customers. Please do not take any food or drink (other than water) outside of the cafe area. Help us maintain a nice, clean, professional studio.
- Because students make better progress when their full attention is given to the instructor, we will keep the curtains closed most of the time. The instructor may open the curtains at his/her discretion. Our closed circuit cameras are always on for your viewing pleasure
- All students are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear to class. No street clothes or footwear will be permitted. If you are not dressed properly with shoes and attire, you will be asked to observe class.
- Please note the Dress Code handout, located online and posted in the studio for your reference.
- During the dance season, our students work on a choreographed dance, which is performed on stage for family and friends at our annual Spring Recital.
- Participation in the Spring Recital is optional. However, please notify your instructor as early as possible so that staging adjustments can be made accordingly.
- A full Dress Rehearsal will also be held prior to the recital and is mandatory for all participants. Approximate times for each of the shows will be released in May.
- Tickets to our Annual Shows will be for sale one month prior to the show date. Each student receives 2 comp tickets and additional tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Other optional expenses will include recital pictures, recital videos, etc