As a student of KDX, I choose to…
- Be a role model and represent Kelli's Dance Explosion with integrity both inside the studio and throughout the community.
- Respect KDX teachers & staff, parents, fellow students and myself at all times.
- Attend class regularly as a courtesy to my instructor and peers.
- Arrive for class 10 minutes early in order to be fully prepared at the start of class.
- Use the restroom before class begins.
- Dress in the required class attire without jewelry and with my hair secured properly.
- Remain in the classroom once class has begun and leave only with instructor’s permission.
- Wait for my ride inside the studio building within view of a KDX staff member.
- Treat the studio with respect at all times, which means I will:
· eat only in designated areas of the studio
· always throw my own trash away
· avoid hanging or leaning on the barres
· avoid disrupting a class that is in session
· leave food, drink and gum outside the classroom
· recognize that I am not invited behind the front desk at any time